The Hospice at May Court is a community-based organization committed to providing support and practical help for people and their families who are facing a life threatening illness, regardless of age, religion or culture.
- To ensure the patient’s pain, discomfort and anguish are alleviated as far as possible.
- To ensure that the needs of the patients and their loved ones are addressed in all aspects, including physical, emotional, social, psychological and spiritual.
- To help the patient remain alert and in control in a sympathetic environment, ideally in their own home.
- To help the patients and their loved ones find answers to their questions, and advocate on their behalf.
- To assist the bereaved in dealing with their grief.